We are recruiting a senior mechanical engineer with a love for designing cutting-edge robotics products to join a medical robotics startup.
You will be involved in the design and development of bionic limbs which will have an impact on millions of lives.
As part of the job, you can expect to:
1. Study plans for the upcoming generation of bionic products, and develop strategies for improving upon current models
2. Design products using CAD (Solidworks) and have to experience with FEA analysis.
3. Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function – Experience with advanced 3d printing is a must.
4. Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance, and efficiency standards.
5. Build gear mechanisms and have experience with motion control systems.
Masters in Mechanical engineer or similar field
8+ years of professional experience
SolidWorks and FEA analysis
Fluent in English
You will be hired by the Poland company directly